Posted：November 3, 2022
Large-scale Omicron strain vaccination centers are now offering walk-in vaccinations without the need to make an advance reservation. Furthermore, those that want to make an advance reservation will now be able to do so until 11 a.m. on the day of vaccination.
- Criteria for receiving a vaccine
In order to confirm that your most recent vaccination was at least three months ago, you are required to bring personal identification (such as a driver's license or insurance card), as well as one item from points (2) or (3) below.
(1) Personal identification (e.g., driver's license, insurance card, etc.)
(2) Vaccination voucher
(3) Proof of date of most recent vaccination (e.g., vaccination certificate (digital app-based certificate also accepted))
- For individuals without reservations
l Registration times
Individuals will be accepted for vaccination each day from the start of operations until one hour before closing.
Weekdays: From 2 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays: From 10 a.m. until 11 a.m., then from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
l Order of vaccination
For each time slot, individuals with reservations will be prioritized. Any additional spaces will be given to individuals without reservations, in their order of registration. (If there are no spaces available during the time slot of your registration, you will be vaccinated during a time slot with availability.)
Please confirm daily vaccination slot availability via the Kagoshima Prefecture website.
* Please be aware that, depending on availability, we may be unable to offer you a vaccination.
- For individuals wishing to make an advance reservation
Previously, reservations (online or by telephone) were only accepted up to the day before vaccine administration, but it will now be possible to make a reservation up to 11 a.m. on the day of vaccination. However, same-day reservations must be made by telephone.
Individuals who wish to receive a vaccination are recommended to make a reservation well in advance.