Kagoshima Prefectural Government (KPG) is going to set up a large-scale inoculation venues to Covid-19 in Kagoshima City and Kirishima City for younger generation, pregnant women and school teachers.
1 Period of installation
(1) for the first vaccination 13th ~ 26th, September
(2) for the second vaccination 11th ~ 24th, October
Note: Venue in Kirishima is not available on 24 September and 22 October.
2 Place of installation
(1) Kagoshima: 5th floor of "Li-Ka 19/20", 19-40 Chuo-cho, Kagoshima City
(2) Kirishima: "Kokubu Health Center", 2-27, 3-chome, Kokubuchuo, Kirishima City
3 People who can receive the vaccine
(1) Residents aged 16 to 39
(2) Pregnant women (including family members)
(3) Teachers working for schools
4 How to reserve
(1) By internet --- Application is accepted from 7th September 9:00 at all hours. https://jump.mrso.jp/kagoshima/
(2) By phone---Application is accepted from 7th September 9:00 -17:00
*Application by internet is recommended to avoid busy line.
Note: Pregnant woman (including family members) is prioritized to be accepted the application on 5th and 6th September 9:00-17:00 at the call center (099-263-8440).
For the detail, please check out the site below,