Topics Posted：April 17, 2021
Foreigners can also receive the Covid-19 vaccine for free. Your municipal government will issue vaccine vouchers, which you can use to receive the vaccine.
If you have questions regarding the Covid-19 vaccination program, please contact the following call centres.
1. General concerns regarding the vaccine voucher, vaccination process, or vaccination centres etc.
- List of Municipal Consultation Call Centres:
2. Technical or medical concerns such as vaccination side effects.
Kagoshima Prefectural Vaccination Call Centre
- TEL: 099-833-3221 (Covid-19 Call Centre)
- Operating Hours: 10:00 - 17:00 (Including weekends and public holidays)
※English, Mandarin, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Spanish, and Portuguese consultations available.
3. Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare's Vaccine Call Centre
- TEL: 0120-761-770 (Toll-free)
- Operating Hours: 9:00 - 21:00 (Including weekends and public holidays)
- Japanese, English, Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish: 9:00 - 21:00
- Thai: 9:00 - 18:00
- Vietnamese: 10:00 - 19:00
Latest Covid-19 vaccine information by Kagoshima Prefecture [Japanese only]
Kagoshima Prefecture's Consultation Desk for Foreign Residents (070-7662-4541) will respond to other everyday issues and concerns.